Sunday, May 18, 2014

I'm the Mom!: Expomom 2014

Since our family relocated back to Bacolod last year, one of the things that I really miss is attending the Mommy Mundo events. Now that I'm back in Manila (at least for a couple of weeks), I didn't miss that chance to use my Mommy Mundo passport and check out what's new and interesting.

For years I got so used to attending the event at the Rockwell Tent in Makati. This time the event is held at the Glorietta Activity Center. I'm not complaining because the place is very familiar, accessible and convenient for me. It's hard enough to travel with a toddler, much more if you have to deal with traffic.

Entrance to the Event


It was good to see familiar booths there like Mommy Treats, my uber favorite when I was still working at a BPO company and I had to maintain my milk supply. There's Tiny Buds, Cycles, Cluebebe, Bug & Kelly, Mustela and Medela. One thing that really caught my attention (especially my son) was Sand Puff.


It teaches texture. It's clean, safe and a great alternative for clay and soil. (Yes, my son plays with soil and makes mud cakes with it.) It's soft. It doesn't stick to your hands. It kind of has that Moon dough consistency but it will surely get your child's attention

"Look, Mama. It's snow!"
We also got to see Tintin Bersola-Babao

I love that events such as Mommy Mundo give entrepreneurs the chance to showcase their products and parents like me to discover something that will either help enhance my kids skills while playing and make my life a little easier. (Lol) Let's face it. It's not that easy to keep your child still for a long period of time and I don't really like my kids to be hooked on TV or video games.

One thing I missed though are the water station, the breastfeeding area and the diaper changing area within the event area. But then again, the event is inside the mall so I'm guessing it shouldn't be that big of a hassle.

Thanks Mommy Mundo for inviting me and Congratulations for another great event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.