Sunday, December 8, 2013

Movie Nights at the Bacolod New Government Center

Watching Rio with best bud Nico
How about some cheap but enjoyable movie night with your kiddos?

I've brought my son to watch several movies in a movie theater and he enjoys the experience each time. However, I have to admit that doing this very often could be a little costly. So when my good friend Yols texted me and said there's a free movie at the National Government Center (NGC), I didn't think twice and immediately brought my son there and I'm so glad I did.

There was a huge screen display and people comfortably sitting on the grass. Very relaxing and laid back if I may say. We brought a blanket, bought popcorn and the boys comfortably settled down watching Rio, a story about a bird who got smuggled in the U.S.

After the movie, the boys played on the grass, ran around while we talk and made plans about the club and the shop. We learned that until the 24th of December, they will be showing one movie every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 7pm -- definitey a great idea for family bonding and playdates. Just bring your blanket, some snacks and off to NGC you go.

Isn't this a great idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.