Monday, October 10, 2011

One Great Adventure

One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.”  
                                                                                                     William Feather


I've always been a person who does things on the spur of the moment.  I like getting lost and I like doing things on my own.  My life did a 360 degree turn when I became a mother.  A lot in my life changed.  I couldn't recall the last time I slept like a bear or the last time I was ever alone.  But there is one great thing that I discovered about motherhood.  It's a never ending adventure (and misadventure).  I suddenly found myself right in the middle of things that I love best....and I couldn't ask for anything more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.