Friday, October 11, 2013

Planet Mom Recommends: Smart Steps Baby Laundry Detergent

I first found out about Smart Steps Baby Laundry Detergent when we attended several events hosted by the Mommy Academy. Prior to trying their detergent, we were just using one of the "regular ones" in the market to wash my son's clothes.  It was actually my husband's idea to try out the product and because it's new and interesting, we bought a pack.



Smart Steps is a laundry detergent that is clinically proven safe and mild for babies. It is tough enough to deal with stains yet mild enough for your babies' skin. It has no dyes, no bleach and no optical brighteners which makes it very safe for you to use on your cloth diapers.  What I like most about it is that, it is a very effective laundry detergent yet it is very affordable.  I am not really a big fan of buying really expensive stuff and the cost of Php 254 per 1.5 liter of liquid detergent is very well withing my budget. I noticed too that the clothes smell nice even if I don't use a fabric conditioner. :)

Purchased Smart Steps products on Sale at the SM Grand Baby Fair


Since I started using cloth diapers on my son, Smart Steps has become my laundry partner.  Although I ocassionally try out other "newer" brands to find out which detergent work best for my cloth diaper stash, I keep coming back because for just a fraction of the cost, I am able to get the quality that I am looking for

Learn more about Smart Steps Baby Laundry Detergent by visiting their website and their Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.