Monday, February 20, 2012

Breastfeeding Station @ SM Centerpoint

Prior to the incident that happened to my friend in SM Megamall, I have been a big fan of the SM breastfeeding stations.  Don't get me wrong.  I do not have any problems nursing my toddler in public.  There are just days when I want to have a little privacy and a little quiet time.


Our regular trips to the Pedia often involves a stopover at SM Centerpoint in Sta. Mesa.  And when we're there, I often go to their Breastfeeding station to nurse my son while my husband goes and have his "me" time.  Aside from nursing my son, I would like to check too if my suggestions were "considered" since I have been writing the same one month after month.  I'd also love to see if the room was properly maintained.


For some who do not know where it's at, it is located in the basement (Yes, near the foodcourt); adjacent to SM appliances.  Just look for a clinic and you'll see the sign. 




The room is very clean and very quiet.  There are two chairs inside the room which I don't really think is enough given the size of the mall.  Although, most of the time, I am the only one using the room.  There was only one instance that there were three of us there and the staff had to pull one chair from the clinic.


The couch doesn't look comfortable but it actually is. 
I'm quite satisfied with the way they maintained it - at least for SM Centerpoint.  The only suggestion I had and still have is if they could add a couple of throw pillows to make the moms more comfortable.  Other than that, I'm one nursing mom who will keep coming back to use their facility.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I wonder if you can please give me some shopping advice. I’m moving to Manila/Alabang next month and I will need to buy cot beads for my two girls. Can you please recommend a store that sell good (and preferably cheap, I need to furnish a whole house) cot beds? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annette,
      Thank you for dropping by.
      For cots and furnitures I'd suggest SM homeworld. Since you have two girls and space is something that you need to consider, I'd suggest buying a bunkbed. (my two cents) hope this helps.

      Delete
  2. That's great, thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.