Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend at the Circle Inn Bacolod

Checking in at the Inn was not in our plans but since my daughter and her friends are staying for the night to celebrate her friend's birthday, we thought, why not? My husband and I both work at home and this can be a good change of environment for us.

Circle Inn is located at Lopez Jaena St., Capitol Shopping Center in Bacolod City. The place is located near Doctor's Hospital, Robinson's Triangle, BDO, 365 Cafe and Kuppa, to name a few establishments.

With the standard rooms already fully booked, we ended up with a Deluxe Room with one matrimonial bed with 4 pillows (yay!) and we only paid Php 1480. According to the room description, the room is 28 square meters, spacious enough especially if you have a toddler in tow. My husband, I and our son occupied this room for the night.

The matrimonial bed.
We have a bathtub in the room!

The bathroom
The room comes with a mini-bar, coffee and tea making facility and best of all, a WiFi access.  Not that we can't live without internet access, it's just that my husband is working on a project that he needs to submit that night.

The closet, mini bar and the coffee and tea making facility.

My husband's workspace for the night.
I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how strong their internet connection is inside the room. We don't have to go to the lobby to actually work and I even managed to publish a blog post last night about the Sandok Comfort Food where we ate earlier that day.

One happy toddler enjoying the pool.
They do have an outdoor pool which we enjoyed a lot while Tatay is inside the room finishing up a project.

During breakfast the next day, I initially wanted to order their Filipino breakfast but I was informed that they don't serve that while they offer the buffet breakfast. Bummer! But since we're hungry and have not had a bath yet, we ended up getting room service. My son and I had pancakes and Schublig. It was a good thing that the staff told me that that they are serving a 3-stack pancake, I decided to skip the sandwiches and ordered the sausages instead. When the pancakes were delivered, my first thought was, "pancakes in steriods." (LOL) It was sooo worth it and we only paid Php 80 for it.

Huge fluffy and delicious pancakes!
It was overall a nice stay. The only thing that didn't go well was just the breakfast that I didn't get because they only serve what I want at 10:30 am and the absence of hot water in our room. It was too bad because my son was looking forward to soaking in the tub. Hopefully, I'll have that the next time.

It was overall a relaxing weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.