- A bigger house so my kids will have their own room. My son co-sleeps with us and my daughter has her own bed. I like the closeness this brings but my daughter is now a teenager. Most teenagers would want their own space.
- A house with a decent home office. I came to love working from home because it gave me the flexibility I needed. I think it is but right that I get to have my own office.
- A car so it's easier for us to get from one place to the other. Plus we can go on a road trip if we want to.
- For my kids to finish school. I mean, who doesn't want that? All I want is for them to pursue their dreams.
- A one-stop cloth diaper store! My son is potty trained but I am soooo not over cloth diapers. Seeing them just takes all the stress away. Have you seen how cute the prints are?
|Still my favorite picture of my son wearing the cloth diaper|
- Trips to Legoland and Disneyland. Sure I would want my kids to enjoy but the little kid in me is dying to go there.
- Lastly is to help out in putting up a (breast) milk bank in Bacolod and at the same time strengthen the breastfeeding support in our community. A long shot for now but we are slowly getting there.
I enjoyed making the dream board. I think it helped me get everything into perspective. But I also noticed that all these are my long term goals. Maybe I should create another dream board for my short term goals, don't you think?