Monday, June 10, 2013

Old School Blogging: My Alphabet Edition

I recently read a post from Dainty Mom's website about Old School Blogging and I thought it would be fun to join in.

So here's  my version of the ABC:

A. Attached or Single? Very much attached to my husband, Buddy.

B. Best friend? If I need to pick one aside from my husband, it would be Cheska. or Tintin. or Milay..Wait, do I really need to pick one?

C. Cake or Pie? Cakes. (although I love apple pie though. Lol)

D. Day of Choice? Saturdays!!!!

E. Essential Item? Essential mommy item would have to be a baby pouch. If it's something personal then that would be my lip balm.

F. Favorite Color? BLUE

G. Gummy bears or worms? Love gummy worms.

H. Hometown? Bacolod City, Philippines.

I. Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate

J. January or July? January.  Only because I love the weather in January.

K. Kids? 1 boy and 1 girl.

my angels


L. Life isn't complete without? My family of course.

M. Marriage Date? June 14, 2002

N. Number of brothers and sisters? no brothers and sisters. yup. I'm the one and only. :)

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples.

P. Phobias? Flying cockroaches. Lol. You should see me when a cockroach would fly by my head.

Q. Quotes? " The hardest choices in life aren't between what's right and what's wrong but between what's right and what's best."

R. Reasons to smile? a lot - watching our kids playing and laughing together ... my hubby ... seeing my parents interacting with my kids ... my room all made up ... empty laundry baskets ... all cloth diapers lined up under the sun (ang babaw lang) ... my paycheck at odesk ... and the list just goes on.

S. Season of choice? I like the winter monsoon here in the Philippines.

T. Tag 5 people - Glaiza, Vee, CJ, Gigi, Badet

U. Unknown fact about me? I used to be into bodybuilding in college but I stopped when I started working in Manila.

V. Vegetable?

W. Worst Habit?

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound? Lol.

Y. Your favorite food? Pig out food will always be pizza.

Z. Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius


-----------------

To Join, just copy the questions and then link up.  It will be fun to read your answers :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.