Monday, July 1, 2013

DIY Hygienic Kit

Call me OC but really, what I want is for my daughter to  have everything she needs at school.  So I put together a kikay/hygienic kit for her to bring at school.  Here's a peek of what's inside:

It's quite simple.  All you need is a small pouch/bag and then stuff in what your kids might need at school. Hers was a small bag given to her by her ninang who used to work as a Flight Attendant at Qatar Airways.  I love that this fit really well into the front pocket of her backpack.


  • toothbrush and toothpaste - she's at school the whole day and she needs to brush her teeth after lunch
  • foldable hairbrush - this came with the pouch
  • cologne - which I put inside a really small spritzer that costs P12
  • hand sanitizer
  • tissue paper
  • small bottle of lotion
Now she's all set and I'm no longer anxious.  Did I miss anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.