Sunday, September 29, 2013

Planet Mommy Discovery: Tiny Buds Natural Baby Bath

I found out about the Tiny Buds Natural Baby Bath after my son was named as one of the Tiny Buds Baby Ambassador last February 13, 2013 . Although I've been using a different baby bath for my son, I got one of them immediately after I learned that it's already available. Tiny Buds has Planet Mom's approval in terms of providing effective and baby safe products and this is one product that I don't want to miss.


The baby bath comes in a 200 ml package and just like any other Tiny Buds products, it featured one animal.  This time it featured the whale and two really cute ducks that my son adored; although the Penguin from Tiny Buds Scratch Off remains his favorite.  

Tiny Buds Natural Baby bath is both a shampoo and a body wash which is exactly what I look for.  It's made from all natural ingredient that is safe for your baby's skin.

As soon as I received the package I immediately used it on my son's next bath.  The product is true to its label that its indeed mild as water.  He didn't get irritated when a little bit of water and soap would go to his eyes.  However, the scent is just too mild for an active 3-year old toddler who loves to run around whenever he can.  If I had a baby, I would definitely get this.

Get more information about the different Tiny Buds' products by visiting their Facebook Fan Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.