Sunday, January 15, 2012

In Shoephoria

I have big feet.  My biggest challenge is finding the pair of shoes that I like that would fit me.  Shopping for shoes became more of a hunt than a fun activity for me.  Until I accidentally discovered Payless Shoe Source in Shangri-la.  I was suddenly in Shoephoria!!!!



What I love about it is that their shoes are arranged depending on your shoe size. Easy, not just for me but for all the customers.  All you have to do is find the aisle with your size.  They have all types of shoes from flats to boots to wedges to high heels.  They have shoes for men, women and kids.  This is the first time that I visit a store and find shoes that are bigger than my feet.




I know I'll have my size everytime I go to Payless.


And they have items on Sale too.  The shoe that I bought originally sell for 1250 php but I only bought it for 590 php.  Definitely a STEAL.

They are still on sale up until the end of the month.  Payless made shopping more fun and exciting for me.  Expect me to be back real soon to buy another pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.