Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Ultimate Shopping Experience at the Grand Baby Fair

My family and I visited the Grand Baby Fair last Friday.  We thought going on a weekend is not a really good idea because everyone will be off work and will definitely head there.  Going on a weekday would mean less people shopping and we'd have more time to choose among the items that are on sale.  We thought wrong.  Families, expectant moms, kids, grandparents -- they are everywhere.  And I know why.  Most of the things that are sold are a steal!


I got my list.  My husband and I agreed on a budget.  We're pretty good! We even had to take our son with us since our nanny left us a week ago.  




We had him rode a cart as we move around the area.


Aside from the items on Sale, SM had several activities lined up.  Our son enjoyed the talk by the representatives from the Make Believe Productions.  They even pulled a few kids in the audience to join them on the stage. 


 Kids join the activity on Stage as ACTORS. 


And I had the chance to listen to the talk on Breastfeeding while waiting for my husband pay for the goodies. 

Dra. Yogi Reyes and Ms. Marilen Faustino-Montenegro on Breastfeeding 


It was exhausting but we bought what we wanted.  We stayed on the budget and we got a SWAG BAG full of items from the exhibitors.  I'm definitely looking forward to the next event.



All these valued at two thousand pesos
And the FREEBIES!!


Today is the last day.  You still have a few hours to catch the Grand Baby Fair at SM Megamall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planet Mom Readers' Corner

Let me know what you think.